Search This Blog

Friday, November 1, 2013

Product Review- Too Faced Chocolate Soleil Review

Too Faced Chocolate Soleil Bronzer Review

Too Faced Chocolate Soleil Bronzer Review








Chocolate Soleil Matte Bronzing Powder
Review


From the Brand:

What It Is:
Bronzing has never been so delicious. Our chocolate-scented, shimmer-free, matte bronzer is perfect for contouring and creating an all-over deep tan using real antioxidant-rich cocoa powder. It’s all the tan without the twinkle.

More To Love:
  • Infused with antioxidant-rich cocoa powder and signature bronzing pigments to create a unique matte bronzer that neutralizes red and evens skin tone.
  • 100% cruelty-free product.
*Vegan friendly
**Paraben-free 

Retails for:  $30.00


Where to Buy:  TooFaced.com; Sephora.com and stores, Ulta.com and stores


My Thoughts:  If you've seen a single one of my Youtube videos, you're probably already aware that I'm slightly obsessed with this product.  Ok, more than slightly but I'll refrain from making myself sound like a nut job on the internet.  Just watch me sniff it in my videos and you'll see what I'm talking about, because the stuff seriously smells like hot chocolate.  And I have ovaries, therefore I'm a big fan of chocolate.

Besides the smell, it's a really awesome matte bronzer.  I especially love it to contour my face with.  It does come in two shades, the Chocolate Soleil which is the darker of the two and Milk Chocolate Soleil which is the lighter of the two.  I'd use the Milk Chocolate to give a nice bronzed appearance to my skin and then the Chocolate Soleil to go in and contour for more definition to my cheekbones for a naturally sculpted look.  That's if I owned the Milk Chocolate version.  (Christmas is coming... just in case anyone shopping for me happens to be reading this.  Family members- I'm lookin' at you!)  Instead I use my Smashbox Suntan Matte Bronzer, but that's a review for a different time.  Like 30 seconds after you finish this one.  Look, I even provided you with the link! --> http://facesbysam.blogspot.com/2013/08/product-review-smashbox-bronze-lights.html.


Final Verdict:  TooFaced is the king of bronzers, and with one that smells like chocolate, it's a hands down must have my makeup bag every time I apply my "face". 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...