Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Product Review- Smashbox Limitless Eyeliner

Smashbox Limitless Eyeliner Review

Smashbox Limitless Eyeliner

 

From the Brand: Our waterproof long-wearing liner provides bold definition for up to 8 hours. This creamy, easy-to-apply formula contains vitamin E and jojoba oil to protect. The cap houses a unique built-in sharpener so you'll always have the most precise application.

 

Retails for: $19.00


Where to Buy: Smashbox.com, Sephora stores and online, Ulta stores and online  (Personally, I recommend buying directly from the Smashbox website.  Sign up for their rewards program and earn money off future purchases, bonus samples for your birthday, and a deluxe sample with every order. Shipping is always free, too.  PLUS, if you order on Tuesdays or Thursdays during the designated time, read more here, you'll get a bonus free product. It really doesn't get any better as far as rewards programs go!)


My Thoughts:  I'm a huge fan of the Smashbox liners.  I use them in my professional kit for all my weddings, as I find that the black is a nice deep intense matte black and the brown is a very rich dark brown without being too orange or too black.

 

My favorite feature is the fact that they have a sharpener in the cap!  I mean, in my world that's straight genius.  How many times have you forgotten your sharpener on a trip?  Yeah, me too.  All. The. Time.  Which is why I normally go for the twist up, but with the Smashbox liners you can get the super fine point of a wood pencil with the convenience of easy sharpening.  Win win in my book/blog. haha!

 

They do have a limited color range, but unless you're going for a bright look they cover all the basic necessities.  You have black, brown, navy, a khaki, a deep grey, medium tone purple, netural teal, and deep purple.

 

They go on smoothly without skipping and are very long lasting.  They don't dry too quickly to smudge for a smokey look, but they also aren't dry and waxy either.  I like that they have jojoba oil in the formula, which give it the creamy consistency.  They are waterproof, which makes them perfect for summer or brides!


Final Verdict:  Convenience and effectiveness in one little package.  A definite good buy!


 

**Disclaimer: As with all my product reviews, I was not paid by the cosmetic company to provide feedback or review/promote their products.  All the opinions expressed in this article are my own.  These items were purchased with my own money.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...