Search This Blog

Friday, November 15, 2013

Product Review- Peter Thomas Roth Peeling Gel

Peter Thomas Roth Peeling Gel Review



Peter Thomas Roth Peeling Gel Review


From the Brand:
What it is:
A peeling gel that visibly rolls, lifts, and sweeps away dead skin cells when massaged onto skin.

What it is formulated to do:
Multiaction enzymes (pineapple, pomegranate, and keratinase) along with cellulose effectively peel and help uncover a smooth, fresh, new complexion without drying, irritating, or causing undue stress to skin. It removes impurities and decongests clogged pores for a youthful, radiant look.

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

What else you need to know:
This product is for all skin types.

Retails for:  $48.00


Where to Buy:  Sephora.com and Sephora stores, Ulta.com and Ulta Stores


My Thoughts:  I grabbed this on a whim at the checkout line at Ulta one day, and I've used it several times since.  It is a very easy to use product to get a very slight exfoliation of the skin without irritation.  It's kind of a mix between chemical and manual exfoliation in that you are using a chemical in the gel to loosen the bonds holding the dead skin cells together (chemical exfoliation) plus gentle manual exfoliation with the rubbing.

You smooth it onto dry skin and then let it sit for a few minutes.  Then, simply rub until the product has rolled up into balls and rubbed off the skin.  It sounds kind of gross, and it is a bit weird rubbing your face and feeling the skin literally coming up off into these little balls, but it doesn't scratch and irritate your skin like a scrub.

My skin feels soft and smooth after in most areas, although it's a very light exfoliation.  It doesn't do much in the way of my flaky patches on the sides of my nose when they are acting up.  Although it doesn't sting them either, which is very nice.


Final Verdict:  I think this would be an amazing product for people with sensitive skin who need a gentle exfoliation that won't irritate their skin.


**Disclaimer: As with all my product reviews, I was not paid by the cosmetic company to provide feedback or review/promote their products. All the opinions expressed in this article are my own. These items were purchased with my own money. For more information on my policies, please view my Let's Chat page.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...