Search This Blog

Thursday, August 8, 2013

Product Review- Nivea Lip Butters

Nivea Lip Butter Review
Nivea Lip Butter Review

 

Nivea Lip Butter Review

From the Brand:    Indulge in the aroma of Nivea's Vanilla and Macadamia Kiss Lip Butter. Everything we do is designed to achieve the ultimate kiss. We focus on quality, we use premium ingredients, we help lips become soft and smooth. We make kissing better.

Retails for:   $2.99

Where to Buy:    Ulta Stores, Ulta.com, Walgreens, CVS, Grocery Stores, Walmart, Target, Wherever Drugstore brands are sold.

My Thoughts:   I have three of the four scents of this lip butter formula by Nivea- Vanilla and Macadamia Kiss, Raspberry Rose Kiss, and the Caramel Cream Kiss.  All three of them are amazingly scented, although I'm not as much of a fan of the Caramel Cream Kiss as the others.  It smells heavenly, but more suited for a candle than a lip butter.  However, the formula of these is so incredibly silky that I really don't care.

I must put this stuff on my lips like 100 times a day when I'm not typing at the computer.  I wish it came in a stick instead of a tin, because I'm not a fan of putting things on with my fingers when I've been out and about touching things or using my keyboard.  Perhaps if they found a way to make it like the EOS chapsticks or something?  Regardless, it's super emollient and feels very slick on my lips.  They just glide over one another when I rub them together.  It's a very pleasant sensation.

They are a very generous size, too.  The tin is about the size of a cotton round, and it's full to the brim with product.  You can't beat the value for the price of only $2.99!

It's very hydrating without being sticky.  They have a sweet flavor that I'm sure makes kissing much better, as they claim.  What guy doesn't want something sweet?!

Final Verdict:  I'm obsessed with these.

 

**Disclaimer: As with all my product reviews, I was not paid by the cosmetic company to provide feedback or review/promote their products. All the opinions expressed in this article are my own. These items were purchased with my own money. For more information on my policies, please view my Let's Chat page.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...