Search This Blog

Saturday, August 10, 2013

Product Review- Urban Decay 24/7 Glide On Eye Pencil

Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil Review

 

Urban Decay 24/7 Glide On Eye Pencil


From the Brand:  Creamy, forever-lasting, award-winning and waterproof, 24/7 pencils delight you with lush tropical hues, deep metallics, and unusually vibrant neutrals.

 

The best Eye Pencil ever, ever, ever! Never before has a pencil this creamy and brilliant been waterproof, too. Velvety-soft, this never-before-seen formula stays soft and creamy for blending (about 30 seconds), then dries down to a long-lasting finish that WILL NOT budge. Line eyes with a hint of color or go for the full artistic, multi-hued effect with the wide selection of lush tropical hues, deep metallics and unusually vibrant neutrals. Incredible with Urban Decay Eyeshadows!


Created with 50% moisturizing ingredients suspended in a sophisticated waterproof formula, 24/7 Eye Pencils offer long-lasting color and a dreamy, creamy feel when applied. With Jojoba Oil, Vitamin E and Cottonseed Oil.


When your 24/7 Eye Pencils start to get dull, use the small barrel of our Grindhouse Double Barrel Sharpener to grind them back to a perfect point.


Fill Weight: 1.2g e 0.04 US oz.


Retails for:  $19.00


Where to Buy: Urbandecay.com, Ulta stores and online, Sephora stores and online

 

My Thoughts: When I went to Hawaii on vacation a few years ago, one of the first things I packed in my makeup bag was my Urban Decay 24/7 Glide On Eye Pencil in Bourbon.  I knew that no matter how hot and humid it got, or how long I spent at the beach, my eyeliner was going to stay in place.  I have three main eyeliner brands in my bridal makeup kit that I know are going to be truly waterproof, and this is one of them.  It was actually the very first waterproof eyeliner I ever bought, and I've been loving it for years.  The fact that it comes in so many gorgeous colors, (52 by my last count online!) makes this one of the best liners for whatever your style.  If you like browns, they have a ton of browns.  If you like blues, they have a ton of blues to choose from.  They also have purples, greys, greens, even pinks!  There are multiple variations on the basic black, and then there are metallics like gold and bronze and silver, even nude and white for opening up your waterline!  My favorite shades are Bourbon, Underground, Zero, Electric, and Binge.


Final Verdict:  I wouldn't be caught doing a bride's makeup without this in my professional kit!



 

 

**Disclaimer: As with all my product reviews, I was not paid by the cosmetic company to provide feedback or review/promote their products.  All the opinions expressed in this article are my own.  These items were purchased with my own money.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...