Search This Blog

Saturday, August 3, 2013

Product Review- Korres Deep Colour Mascara

Korres Deep Colour Mascara Review

Korres Deep Colour Mascara Review

Korres Deep Colour Mascara

 

From the Brand:


What it is:
A pigment-rich mascara containing Provitamin B5 and Rice Bran.

What it does:
Korres Deep Colour Mascara provides glossy, deep color while conditioning and nourishing to promote maximum lash health. This brand favorite contains Provitamin B5, a proven hair-strengthening agent that conditions and strengthens lashes, while Rice Bran expands (just like rice does in water) to provide maximum lash length, volume, and fullness.

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Mineral Oils
- Petrochemicals
- Propylene Glycols
- Ethanolomines
- GMOs
- Synthetic Fragrances
- Synthetic Dyes

 

Retails for:  $18.00

 

Where to Buy: Sephora is the exclusive retailer for this product

 

My Thoughts: I got this what seems like forever ago at Sephora in a value set, and I wasn't sure if I was going to like it.  I figured I'd get a nice high end mascara for "free", since I was really interested in the other items in the set anyway.  I was pleasantly surprised by how much I like this mascara. I use it more as a conditioning base than a mascara on its own though.  The Vitamin B5 helps to condition and strengthen my lashes, while the mascara I put on top of it gives it the length and volume I like.  I've always been a fan of putting lash conditioners under my mascara, or layering mascara formulas in general.  This gives a nice thin coat that I can wear under other mascaras or layer over itself if I really want more volume but a very natural look to my lashes.

 

Final Verdict:  Overall a good buy and works great to condition the lashes.

 

 

**Disclaimer: As with all my product reviews, I was not paid by the cosmetic company to provide feedback or review/promote their products.  All the opinions expressed in this article are my own.  These items were purchased with my own money.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...