Search This Blog

Monday, December 23, 2013

Product Review- Benefit Bella Bamba Blush

Benefit Cosmetics Bella Bamba Blush Review



Benefit Bella Bamaba Blush Review


From the Brand:
Amplify cheekbones and create the illusion of sculpted features with this 3D watermelon blush. Laced with shimmering gold undertones, bella bamba takes eye-popping pretty to the third dimension...you'll never use traditional blush again!

Retails for:  $28.00


Where to Buy:  Sephora.com and stores, Ulta.com and stores, Benefitcosmetics.com and Benefit counters at select department stores


My Thoughts:  Can you believe this is the very first blush I’ve ever used from Benefit?  It feels like I’ve tried every single other product they make except their blushes, and I only got this one because it was included in a set.  I’m very very glad that it was though, as I’m praying I find a few Sephora gift cards in my stocking this year so I can rush out and buy a few more colors!  This stuff is the bee’s knees I tell ya!


I think they nailed it with the color personally.  This is the perfect combination of a flushed pink and a warm coral all in one.  It’s richly pigmented with just a touch of shimmer, so a little goes a long way.  Seriously, I just tap my brush in once and apply.  That’s all you need.  It’s bright enough that I think it’d be gorgeous on even deeper skintones, but it’s soft enough that it’s not harsh at all on my fair skin.  I’ve worn this most of the month of November and so far in December, too.  If I’d done a favorites post for November like I’d planned (and yet again, life has gotten in the way of this blogging hobby of mine) this blush would totally have been first pick.

Benefit’s got the most adorable packaging, and their blushes are no different.  I love that it comes in such a cute box!  Very different from any other blushes on the market, and that alone sets it apart from its competitors.  I think the brush that comes with it is a complete waste, but that’s how I feel on every single brush that comes with blushes.  Maybe it’s to cut down on buying another brush, but in my opinion if you’re forking over the cash for a blush from Benefit, you’re probably going to have a wardrobe of makeup brushes, too. 


Benefit Cosmetics Bella Bamba Blush Review



Benefit Cosmetics Bella Bamba Blush Review





Final Verdict:  Replacing Nars Orgasm  as my new perfect peachy pink!


**Disclaimer: As with all my product reviews, I was not paid by the cosmetic company to provide feedback or review/promote their products. All the opinions expressed in this article are my own. These items were purchased with my own money. For more information on my policies, please view my Let's Chat page.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...