For those of you new to my fashion challenge, here's the rules:
- I cannot spend more than $100 on any given outfit in its entirety.
- I can use no more than ONE item already in my closet, including jewelry.
- All items in the photo must be represented, although I can make minor substitutions based on availability of items and/or personal style.
- I have until the last day of the month to make my purchases.
This month I'm doing my challenge a little differently by trying to budget out the individual items so that I reach my $100 goal. It will be fun to compare how close I came to guessing how much I could spend for each item. The look consists of:
- Turquoise Tank Top: $18
- White Jeans: $20
- Taupe Sandals: $15
- White Straw Bag: $15
- Gold Bangles: $5
- Taupe Sunglasses: $6
- Charm Bracelet: $10
- Nautical Inspired Pearl Studs: $9
- Orange Nail Polish: $2