Search This Blog

Sunday, June 9, 2013

Product Review- Benefit Erase Paste Concealer

Benefit Erase Paste Concealer
Benefit Erase Paste Concealer, Shades 01 Fair and 02 Medium

Benefit Erase Paste Concealer

Benefit Erase Paste Concealer

 

 

From the Brand:  Benefit Erase Paste Brightening Camouflage For Eyes and Faces- Signs of stress & fatigue are a thing of the past with this concentrated cream formula! Available in three shades with brightening melon undertones to suit every skintone. 

 

Retails For:  $26 


Where to Buy: http://www.benefitcosmetics.com/product/view/erase-paste

 

My Thoughts:  This stuff is seriously amazing.  It's one of my favorite concealers of all time, and it's also one of the first things I ever bought from Benefit.  In fact, it might just be the very first thing if I think about it.  The best part is that it has the peach undertones to it, which neutralize the bluish dark circles under my eyes.  It's got a thick almost sticky kind of consistency, but it's not uncomfortable to wear.  Benefit has the market cornered I think when it comes to concealers.  They have three different formulas that target different concerns, but this is by far the best for under eye circles.  The only negative thing I'd have to say would be that it does need to come in some darker colors.  Even the "dark" isn't really dark enough for really dark skin tones.  It might be good enough as a neutralizer, but would need to be layered under a flesh toned concealer or foundation for those consumers.

 

Final Verdict: Is Benefit Erase Paste a good buy?  Absolutely!  If you have dark undereye circles, this is a great concealer for you!

 

 

**Disclaimer: As with all my product reviews, I was not paid by the cosmetic company to provide feedback or review/promote their products.  All the opinions expressed in this article are my own.  These items were purchased with my own money.

3 comments:

  1. Would this be good for blemishes, or would Boing be better?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Boing in my opinion is better for blemishes. It has a drier consistency, which helps it cling to breakouts, which have a different surface texture. This is better for discoloration.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh you had me at blue under the eyes.... I'm in. I've been noticing mine lately and it ain't pretty! Good thing I checked in!
    xo
    styleontheside.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...