Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Product Review- L'Oreal True Match Super Blendable Concealer

L'Oreal True Match Super Blendable Concealer in W 1-2-3

 

 

From the Brand: This oil-free concealer is formulated with Opti-Blend Complex to even your skin tone while concealing acne blemishes, imperfections, and dark undereye circles. Vitamin E and Pro-Vitamin B5 are added to nourish, strengthen and revitalize skin cells.

 

Retails for: $8.99


Where to Buy: Ulta.com and Ulta stores; drugstores like CVS, Walgreens, Rite-Aid; grocery stores; Target and Walmart


My Thoughts: This is a pretty good concealer for a drugstore quality brand.  I like that if I know my color in the L'Oreal True Match family, I can pick out the coordinating products easily.  The name Super Blendable Concealer is also a good description for this concealer.  It does blend very easily into the skin, with a nice light coverage that is very natural looking.  It can be built up for more coverage if you like, so it's good for people looking for buildable coverage.  The consistency is very creamy, but I didn't notice any particular hydration coming from it.  I'd still recommend using an undereye cream before, but be sure to blot away any excess before applying the concealer so that the cream doesn't start to break down the longevity of the concealer.  It's not the longest wearing product on the market, but there's only so much you can expect in a concealer that's under $10.  But it's a L'Oreal product, so that means it gets my vote!  I think that for a drugstore brand they've got their shiz together.  They turn out great products at an affordable price.  Plus, it's available pretty much everywhere makeup is sold, except department stores.


Final Verdict: Good for the price, but there are higher end products out there that will last longer.

 

 

**Disclaimer: As with all my product reviews, I was not paid by the cosmetic company to provide feedback or review/promote their products.  All the opinions expressed in this article are my own.  These items were purchased with my own money.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...