Search This Blog

Thursday, October 24, 2013

Product Review- Garnier Skin Renew BB Cream

Garnier BB Cream Review




Garnier Miracle Skin Renew Miracle Skin Perfecter BB Cream Review



From the Brand: Skin concerns, such as discoloration, dullness, blotchiness and dryness can come from a number of different sources. It's hard to find just one product that addresses all these concerns at once.

Garnier introduces it's first BB Cream, Miracle Skin Perfector. Multi-benefit skincare that combines intense hydration with tinted minerals and vitamin C.

How It Works:

  • A combination of Hyaluronic Acid, Lipidure Microspheres + Glycerin retains water in the skin, allowing it to maintain superior moisture levels and improve softness and suppleness of skin for 24hours.
  • Vitamin C provides antioxidant properties, boosts radiance and luminosity of skin.
  • Mineral Pigments delicately and immediately beautiful skin. The rich pigments instantly melt and spread flawlessly over skin.

  • Retails for:  $12.99


    Where to Buy:  CVS, Walgreens, Target, Walmart, Ulta stores and Ulta.com, and anywhere else drugstore makeup is found.


    My Thoughts:  I'd been hearing for months about how amazing this BB cream was, and I was so excited to try this formula out.  I've been a full coverage foundation user all my "makeup" life, and I'd only recently been branching out into the world of the BB creams to see what all the fuss was about.  Some have wow'd me with their coverage and their feel on the skin.  They've evened out my skintone and left my face feeling like it was truly receiving something beneficial with the makeup on it all day long.  Unfortunately, this wasn't one of those.

    I noticed very little coverage with this product, and my redness definitely needed to be covered with concealer afterwards.  I also felt like my face was a bit sticky and very shiney after application, and I applied some of my Revlon Nearly Naked pressed powder to it to achieve the finish I like.  I've only worn this a few times, since I didn't like the way it looked or felt on my skin, so I don't have much feedback at all on how this would benefit my skin over time.  I much prefer the BB cream by Ponds or Dr. Jart, which actually even out my skin tone and make my skin look better, not worse.  The limited shade range by Garnier makes me think that if they had one in between the lightest and the medium shade I would have been able to see a better coverage.  The fair/light shade I felt washed me out but the light/medium shade was too obvious on my skin.  I have both shades, although I only posted a photo of the darker one.  If you look at the website for Garnier, it lists their being two shades available, but I know I've seen three at my local Target where I purchased this. 


    Final Verdict:  Definitely no miracles going on here.


    **Disclaimer: As with all my product reviews, I was not paid by the cosmetic company to provide feedback or review/promote their products. All the opinions expressed in this article are my own. These items were purchased with my own money. For more information on my policies, please view my Let's Chat page.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...