Search This Blog

Saturday, May 4, 2013

Makeup Tip #4!



Are your teeth as white as you would like them to be?  If you're like me and drink a lot of coffee, tea, soda or red wine, your teeth might be a bit yellowed.  I am a soda-holic, and I do drink a lot of tea and coffee as well during the day while I'm working.  The acids and tannins have dyed my teeth over the years, and even though I try to use whitening toothpastes, they can't make them perfectly white.

Since I have sensitive teeth, I'm not a fan of whitening products, so I resort to trickery to make my teeth look whiter.  Yup, trickery I say!  Makeup trickery that is!

Did you know that if you use a blue-based lip color, your teeth will instantly look whiter?  Yup!  Orange based lip colors can make them look more yellowed, so if you have imperfect colored teeth, look for bluish pinks and reds to mask that.

If you can find a color you love, or don't want to have to go out and buy all new lip colors, you can always top your lipstick with some sheer blue gloss.  The perfect one?  The "Blue Lipgloss" Smile Brightener by NYX.  It's made specifically to brighten up your smile and make your teeth look whiter.  Genius!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...