Search This Blog

Friday, May 10, 2013

Product Review- Real Techniques Makeup Brushes





Today's blog post is a little bit of a "cheat".  Here's my latest product review video for YouTube, where I talk about each of the different Real Techniques makeup brushes and how I like to use them.  I could go on and on in the blog about how freakin' amazing these makeup brushes are and how much I love them, but I think for something like this a "show and tell" method gets the message across so much more nicely.

You can see the Real Techniques makeup brushes mixed in with my other brands... ready for a wash on a Friday night!




I think I own probably about 300-400 brushes.  I have tried every line out there at some point, and none have impressed me as quickly as the Real Techniques makeup brushes.  I apologize that this video is kind of long, but 1. Let’s be honest here, we all know I’m a chatty Cathy, and 2. I own I think every brush they make.  So there’s a lot to go over.  Hope you enjoy it.   

Products Used or Shown:
Real Techniques Buffing Brush
Real Techniques Essential Foundation Brush
Real Techniques Pointed Foundation Brush
Real Techniques Detailer Brush
Real Techniques Foundation Brush
Real Techniques Contour Brush
Real Techniques Blush Brush
Real Techniques Multi-Task Brush
Real Techniques Stippling Brush
Real Techniques Setting Brush
Real Techniques Deluxe Crease Brush
Real Techniques Base Shadow Brush
Real Techniques Accent Brush
Real Techniques Brow Brush
Real Techniques Pixel Point Eyeliner Brush

What do you think?  Would you or will you buy these brushes? Have you tried them already?  How do you feel?  Let's get some feedback!

**Update*** 10/23/13:  These brushes are now available online at Target.com and inside your local Target stores!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...