Search This Blog

Saturday, October 5, 2013

Product Review- Amazing Cosmetics Concealer

Amazing Cosmetics Amazing Concealer Review
Amazing Cosmetics Amazing Concealer Review

 

Amazing Cosmetics Amazing Concealer Review

From the Brand:     

What it is:
A full-coverage concealer ideal for any kind of imperfection.

What it does:
This highly pigmented, super-emollient, water-resistant formula blends seamlessly into the skin, creating a flawless complexion that looks and feels natural.

What else you need to know:
AmazingConcealer is formulated to erase the appearance of all skin imperfections: dark circles, broken capillaries, sun damage, blemishes, redness and more. Unlike traditional concealers, the AmazingConcealer is so concentrated, you only need to use tiny pin-dot amounts of product to create the skin you've always wanted, but thought you could never have. A Beauty Insider's favorite, the AmazingConcealer is your magic eraser.

Find your perfect shade—now available in 20 shades.

Retails for:   $42.00

Where to Buy:   Ulta Stores, Ulta.com

My Thoughts:   I think this is highly overrated for the price.  It's the tiniest little tube, and it's a whopping $42!  To me that's just a little bit crazy, no matter how good this concealer may be.  The only shade I have it in is the dark/deep shade, for cutting a nice sharp brow on African American clients and lightening up their lid space with a warm orangey tone.  It's incredibly pigmented, so a little goes a really long way, but the price is just too high for me to justify recommending this concealer for everyday use. 

I do think it's a definite high point that they are available in 20 different shades to accommodate all skin tones, so if you find one that is a perfect match for you when you normally struggle with finding a good concealer color, this might be worth a look.  It is nice and creamy, and it does a decent job of staying put.  I mostly use it above the eyelid, so I don't know how it would crease under the eyes, but it doesn't crease on the lid, even on oily lids.  You just have to be sure that you're using it sparingly and setting it with powder, which I'm doing with an eyeshadow.

Final Verdict:  The coverage may be amazing, but the price is far from it.  There are equally effective concealers on the market for a fraction of the price.

 

 

**Disclaimer: As with all my product reviews, I was not paid by the cosmetic company to provide feedback or review/promote their products. All the opinions expressed in this article are my own. These items were purchased with my own money. For more information on my policies, please view my Let's Chat page.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...