Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Product Review- Peter Thomas Roth Lashes To Die For Mascara

Peter Thomas Roth Lashes To Die For Mascara Review
Peter Thomas Roth Lashes To Die For Mascara Review

Peter Thomas Roth Lashes To Die For Mascara Wand

 

Peter Thomas Roth Lashes To Die For Mascara Review 

 

From the Brand:     
What it is:
A treatment mascara that conditions lashes while creating full, long "to die for" fringe.

What it is formulated to do:
Coat and define every lash for a thick, healthy look, without clumping, smudging, or flaking. Loaded with nourishing and softening ingredients, this formula guards against brittleness and dryness, which make lashes more susceptible to falling out.

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Synthetic Fragrances
- Synthetic Dyes
- Petrochemicals
- Phthalates
- GMOs
- Triclosan

What else you need to know:
The unique brush's flexible, staggered bristles create perfectly separated lashes; a dual-zone design delivers both volume and length. The slim, tapered tip reaches shorter lashes with ease. This ophthalmologist- and dermatologist-tested formula is safe for contact-lens wearers.

Retails for:   $22.00

Where to Buy:   Sephora Stores, Sephora.com, Ulta Stores, Ulta.com, PeterThomasRoth.com, SkinStore.com

My Thoughts:   I really like the unique design of this mascara wand.  It has an oblong shape to it, with the longer sides being flat and free of bristles and the rounded ends being the sides with the lash combing bristles to apply the mascara and then define the lashes.  It has a nice taper at the tip that makes it easy to apply to the inner and outer corners, too.  If you hold it so that the flat side is facing the lashes, the last row of bristles on either side will grip your lashes and feather them out as you stroke the mascara on.  This adds lots of volume.  Then, flip the mascara wand so that either of the ends with all the bristles is facing the lashes to comb them out for a gorgeous flirty fringe and keep them from looking clumpy.  I have to say that this is the first mascara I've ever used that didn't get any mascara whatsoever on my eyelid!  That alone impressed me a ton!  I've never been able to apply mascara on my own eyelashes without getting at least a small smudge on the lid at the base.  My lashes also looked a lot more lifted even without using an eyelash curler, and it didn't weight down the lashes and pull the curl out when I did use one.

Since hearing about Peter Thomas Roth years ago and his growth serum for lashes, I thought that maybe this mascara would help them to grow longer or thicker, but sadly this wasn't the case.  The formula is very buildable without clumping at all, and it did feel nice and soft and nourishing.  The color is a nice rich black that dries to a satin finish, not shiney or uber matte.  It gave my lashes a healthy lustrous look that could be pretty natural if it weren't for so much volume.  I'd say that this is very gentle on your eyelashes and removes easily, so if you suffer from brittle lashes that fall out, this would make an awesome mascara for you.

Final Verdict:  Another rubber wand mascara that has somehow won me over. It's also a great option for people who are concerned with the ingredients in their cosmetics!

 

 

**Disclaimer: As with all my product reviews, I was not paid by the cosmetic company to provide feedback or review/promote their products. All the opinions expressed in this article are my own. These items were purchased with my own money. For more information on my policies, please view my Let's Chat page.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...