Search This Blog

Friday, October 11, 2013

Product Review- L'Oreal Voluminous False Fiber Lashes Mascara

L'Oreal Voluminous False Lashes Mascara Review
L'Oreal Voluminous False Lashes Mascara Review

L'Oreal Voluminous False Lashes Mascara Review

 

L'Oreal Voluminous False Fiber Lashes Mascara Review

 

From the Brand:    The power of sculpting fibers give you an outrageous, false lash look from any angle with this fiber volumizing mascara by L'oreal.



  • Incomparably volumized
  • Extended new lengths
  • Infinitely structured
  • Incredibly curled

  • Retails for:   $8.99

    Where to Buy:    Ulta Stores, Ulta.com, Walgreens, CVS, Grocery Stores, Walmart, Target, Wherever Drugstore brands are sold.

    My Thoughts:  This is definitely one of my Holy Grail mascaras for big effect at a little price!  I think in the world of drugstore makeup, there are few things that L'Oreal doesn't nail, and just about every single mascara I've ever tried by them has been amazing.  I've been using this mascara for about a year now, and from the very first time I put it on I was majorly impressed.  In fact, I'd been doing my makeup with a friend in the room, and when I turned towards her to say something after doing the mascara on only one eye, she stopped me mid-sentence with "WHAT mascara are you using?!  Your lashes look amazing!".  That's when you know you've found a winner!  Our other friend who arrived about an hour later even noticed and commented on how awesome my lashes look.

    Let's talk tube.  It's so pretty!  I love the unique shape to it, and the waterproof version in the solid gold tube looks really classy.  It does show fingerprints, but really, no one is looking at my mascara tube that closely.

    The mascara wand itself on the Voluminous False Fiber Lashes Mascara is nice and thin and long.  I don't mind a longer mascara wand when the bristles on it are nice and short.  It's when the become these giant monstrosities that can't be wielded without a poke in the cornea that I begin to get annoyed.  The bristles criss cross for coating the eyelashes on both sides and at the same time are able to comb and separate them.

    The formula has tiny little fibers in it that coat the lashes and add both length and volume, along with a thicker style mascara to build up the volume and length some more.  It dries nicely- not too fast yet not so long that your lashes feel wet and you're afraid to blink.  It also stays fairly flexible, so no stiff feeling either even on the waterproof version. It gives my lashes a better hold on their curl, but like everything else I've tried it doesn't add curl to them I haven't put their with a lash curler first.  Although, it doesn't weigh them down and force the curl out either like other volumizing formulas that are thick and heavy.

    Final Verdict:  If I'm out of mascara and my only options are the drugstore, you'd better believe this is the one I pick up!

     

     

    **Disclaimer: As with all my product reviews, I was not paid by the cosmetic company to provide feedback or review/promote their products. All the opinions expressed in this article are my own. These items were purchased with my own money. For more information on my policies, please view my Let's Chat page.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...