Search This Blog

Monday, October 7, 2013

Product Review- Covergirl Professional Super Thick Mascara

Covergirl Professional Super Thick Mascara Review
Covergirl Professional Super Thick Mascara Review

Covergirl Professional Super Thick Mascara Review

 

Covergirl Professional Super Thick Mascara Review

 

From the Brand:    For big, bold, thick lashes, Super Thick Lash is the one. Its Lash Builder brush separates, defines, and reaches for those little lashes so you get thick, full lashes-so easy, so beautiful!

Retails for:   $4.99

Where to Buy:    Ulta Stores, Ulta.com, Walgreens, CVS, Grocery Stores, Walmart, Target, Wherever Drugstore brands are sold.

My Thoughts:   For being only $4.99, this is a pretty decent mascara.  The wand is nothing special, resembling a standard disposable mascara wand, and the formula isn't anything new or innovative.  It gives a buildable volume and length without clumping, and the wear time on this mascara is about 6 to 8 hours without seeing any smudges in regular conditions.  It's on the lower end of the scale on humid days, and it's not waterproof.

Before writing a blog on the Top 10 Mascaras, I wanted to be sure that I'd exhausted just about as many possibilities as I could afford, so with a term like "professional" in the title, I knew it was responsible blogging to give this mascara a whirl before making my final list decisions.  Unfortunately, this won't be making the list.  While there's really no negatives I don't like about it, it just has no "wow" factor either.

Final Verdict:  If you're in a pinch and need a quick mascara that will give you decent volume and length for cheap, pick this up.  You won't be disappointed.  Just don't expect it to change your {makeup} life any.

 

 

**Disclaimer: As with all my product reviews, I was not paid by the cosmetic company to provide feedback or review/promote their products. All the opinions expressed in this article are my own. These items were purchased with my own money. For more information on my policies, please view my Let's Chat page.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...