Search This Blog

Saturday, September 7, 2013

Product Review- Physicians Formula Eye Booster Liquid Eyeliner


Physicians Formula Eye Booster Liquid Eyeliner Review
Physicians Formula Eye Booster Liquid Eyeliner Review

Physicians Formula Eye Booster Liquid Eyeliner Review

 

Physicians Formula Eye Booster Liquid Eyeliner Review

From the Brand:    Lash Boosting complex targets the root of lashes where it is most effective in providing nutrients associated with growing long, thick lashes. Innovative and easy to use eyelining tool delivers effortless definition. High-tech Japanese formula is long-wearing, water-resistant and smudge-resistant.

Retails for:   $10.99

Where to Buy:    Ulta Stores, Ulta.com, Walgreens, CVS, Grocery Stores, Walmart, Target, Wherever Drugstore brands are sold.

My Thoughts:   This was the very first liquid eyeliner that I ever used.  I love how the felt tip pen makes it super easy to apply.  It glide across the skin nicely without skipping or tugging, and the formula is neither too thick and shiney nor too thin and watery.  It applies an even black line every time.

I do have one small criticism though.  I didn't find that it helped boost my lash growth at all, and after about 12 hours or so the wings in the corners of my eye were pretty much dissolved.  It's not very water-resistant either, so I make sure to only wear it in the cooler drier months when I don't have to worry about sweating.

You can watch the video I filmed showing how to apply liquid eyeliner perfectly every time here!



Final Verdict: An awesome eyeliner if you won't be sweating a lot.  Great application for beginners!

 

 

**Disclaimer: As with all my product reviews, I was not paid by the cosmetic company to provide feedback or review/promote their products. All the opinions expressed in this article are my own. These items were purchased with my own money. For more information on my policies, please view my Let's Chat page.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...